Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Art Pieces






Well, I was kind of debating whether to put some of my art or not, but I did it anyways. So here are some of my art that I've done in the past and recently. The first two pictures that I posted are some of my old high school projects I've done which were really fun.


Keith Haring Project in High School


Vincent Van G. Style Project: Self Portrait





This one is one of my favorite paintings that I've done last year. I'm not that good with water colors yet, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

"Boy Fishing" ©2012 TshadowAL
"Akira Sunset" ©2013 TshadowAL

"Full Moon Night" ©2013 TshadowAL






As much as I "enjoy" painting or drawing still lives and real life drawings, what I like better is drawing Anime characters. Ever since I was a little girl, I was really into the show called Pokemon and I was really fascinated with these made believe creatures. I started making my own Pokemon characters but later on it wore out of me and stopped drawing those and watching this show. Later on, I liked one other show that was called Inu-Yasha. Because of this show, I drew the characters that were in the show and then a couple of years later, I started to make my own characters and started to make a story out of them in a comic style or "manga". My characters have somewhat similar style of the show that I loved (which is an old style) but they are completely different and has a different story line. There's a lot of things happening in the story but I won't go into details about it. If you guys want to know more, you can ask me later on about it.


Well, that's all I have that I wanted to show you guys, so please tell me what you think of my art pieces in the blog. I would appreciate it greatly. Have a nice day and enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. Great Drawings! your very artistic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't draw more than a stick figure; You're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your drawings and paintings are so beautiful! You have a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that's so cool! your artwork is very nice. I wish I could paint like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like the "boy fishing" alot of colorful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I like them all, but LOVE the last three. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your drawings with us. They are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so envious of your talent! Show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you're a great artist. You're very talented!I wish I could paint and draw like that=) Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with the watercolor piece... beautiful. Amazing artist!!!

    ReplyDelete