Whenever I take the time to observe on what’s going on around me, I would see most of the time people texting waiting for the bus, texting in the library, in school areas (sometimes during class sessions), at the parks, and…well, everywhere. I guess texting has become a new part of communication almost to the whole world. It helps us get information from others when there’s an event coming up or know what’s going on with the person you’re texting. It also gives us the chance to send sweet messages to others in order to make someone feel better and just make their day better.
It’s cool to be able to text whenever we want, but can there be certain limits to it? There are times where texting can be annoying and disrespectful. It also can track you off on what’s going on around you. Has there been a time where you and your friend have been texting for days and when you finally get to be with that person, you don’t seem to know what to say and stay quiet almost the whole time? That’s just a bit sad. At one point, I did witness one time where two kids I knew for a long time were texting each other in the car without even looking or talking to each other on the way to Los Angeles. Sometimes I believe texting is taking away the communication that we have for each other and rob us some of our precious time if it is used incorrectly. If it were used correctly, there wouldn’t be that much communication problems or social problems with each other.
Like I said before, I’m very neutral and cool with texting if it is used correctly, in other words, used for good things. In my opinion, texting for me, personally, has been a blessing because without it, I don’t think I would have had strong bonds with my family and friends. With those little messages of advice or those comforting messages that they send me, it helps me feel better and know that someone cares on what’s happening to me. And that’s great.
yes i agree texting has become a part of everyones daily life and true it helps to stay close to family and friends.
ReplyDeleteI use texting to communicate tony friends like when they are far away or even when they're right next to me and I just want to tell them a secret joke.
ReplyDelete